Aerospace Components was established with one focus in mind to specialize in supplying high reliability electronic components and systems. Our goal is to become a single source in a supply chain of our costumers when the design and specification calls for the highest quality of parts. Our team brings years of experience working in the filed of distribution and design support of products that work in the most demanding and extrem environment, such as marine, railway, exploration, heavy machinery, avionics and space.
Through close alliance with the manufacturers we work with Aerospace Components can support and deliver parts and solutions that meet the most advanced requirements any specification may call for. We would be glad to engage in collaboration to help and assist, so please contact our technical sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Providing his personal data during registration on the site, the User gives his consent to the Operator for processing and use of his personal data in accordance with the Federal Law № 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated 27.07.2006 in various ways for the purposes specified in these Rules.
2. Personal data means any information related directly or indirectly to a certain or identifiable individual (a subject of personal data) and which can be used to identify a certain person or to communicate with him/her.
3. The personal data of Users are stored exclusively on electronic media and are processed using automated systems
4. the Operator uses the User's personal data for the purpose:
- registration of the User on the Site;
- receiving by the User the requested information about the Operator's services;
- receiving personalized advertising by the User;
- to fulfill its obligations to the User.
5. The Operator undertakes not to disclose the information received from the User. At the same time it is not considered a violation of obligations to disclose information when the obligation of such disclosure is established by the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
6. Processing of personal data of the User is carried out without limitation of the term, in any legal way, including in information systems of the personal data with use of means of automation or without use of such means
7. The Operator shall block personal data related to the respective User from the moment of application or request of the User or its legal representative or authorized body on protection of rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification in case of revealing unreliable personal data or illegal actions.
8. The personal data of the User shall be deleted during the verification period:
- independent deletion of data by the User from its personal page using the functionality "delete account", available to the User through profile settings;
- deletion by the Operator of the information posted by the User, as well as the User's personal page in the cases specified in the sales (offer) agreement;
- Withdrawal of personal data subject's consent to processing of personal data.